Menu

Top 12 Memes Morgan Freeman
 He's right you know by Morgan Freeman
 Morgan Freeman with cotton candy, your point is irrelevant
 I've been Dracula , A pimp, Nelson Mandela, A Detective, Robin Hood's Sidekick, U.S President , and god, What's on your resume?
 You are reading my comments in my Voice
 The most satisfying thing about this image is the fact that you are probably reading this in Morgan Freeman's Voice. It's amazing, this phenomenon. Just by simply seeing  a picture of someone, your brain instantly makes the connection to the most memorable thing about them. There could be anything in the world written on this image, and in your brain, it would sound amazing because you have Morgan Freeman narrating it. by Titly Sprinkles
That moment when the joke is too Funny
Oh F...k!!!
This is Morgan Freeman dressed as Gandalf. Your argument is invalid
What if Morgan Freeman said , Previously on AMC'S the walking dead?
I could say i murdered your family slowly with a butter knife and my voice would still calm you down
Damn it white people! Narrate your own shit!
Hi, My name is Morgan Freeman and you're reading this with my voice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top